FAQ | TravelPP.pl
1. Who are you?
We are a traveling companion. We provide everything that is required to organize a successful, 100% safe and unforgettable trip. At the beginning we advise, help in the selection, and then we make every effort to meet the wildest expectations of our customers.
2. Will there be a particular person responsible for cooperation with me?
After sending an inquiry by e-mail or telephone contact, you receive the care of our one of our travel experts, who from the beginning to the end is responsible for cooperation.
3. How best to work with you?
It is best to give as much information as possible at the beginning, at the first e-mail / phone contact, to help you prepare a full and satisfying offer.
4. What makes you different from other organizers?
Experience and know-how gained over the years, also the quality of organized trips and partners with whom we cooperate worldwide.
5. Why I should order the organization the trip at you?
We offer only proven places, most often where we have been ourselve. The trip program is consulted with local partners. We offer the full care of our employee – an expert on organizing group trips or tailor-made trips. We guarantee the highest quality confirmed by 29 years of experience. We offer a smartphone application containing all necessary information about the trip. We guarantee first-hand prices that are negotiable for group trips. The strategic agreement with TUI also means that we have our own airlines, hotel chains, coaches and office networks around the world at our disposal.
6. Do I have to order you a organizing the trip at all points from A to Z?
Not necessarily, because each of our clients has different preferences, interests, passions and dreams. We have a wide range of possibilities, and our clients also turn to us about organizing selected elements of the trip: hotel, transport, services / trips on site, insurance, etc.
7. Do you have in your offer checked directions and places which you propose?
We recommend only checked places. Thanks to this, we always perfectly match the direction, place or program to the needs of each client.
8. Is it worth sending inquiries to many organizers?
Hard to say. In practice, the same inquiries going to airlines and tour operators mean that the prices offered are no longer as competitive.
9. How long does it take you to prepare an offer?
From 1 to 3 days depending on the complexity of the offer. The first contact takes place immediately after sending us an inquiry.
10. Are you more expensive than TUI and other organizers?
We guarantee first-hand prices that are negotiable for group trips. For catalog tourism, we offer the same prices as the Tour operator.
11. What certainty do we have that organizing the trip will be on the highest level?
Our experience in organizing group trips and satisfied customers are the best guarantee. We have nearly 30 years of experience.
12. Our boss knows this direction because he was with his family on vacation. Will it be cheaper and better if we book some elements of the trip ourselves?
For several or a dozen people, this can be done, while for larger groups the experience of the incentive travel organizer is required.